Monday, March 31, 2008

Super stories

I went to the camping grounds at Tutukaka with my nana and Whitey shortly
after school. We went to gather some pipis when the tide was out. You
had to dig in the squishy sand to get them.
We went for a big walk with John and Jenny, nana and Whitey, Ryan and me.
We were walking to the soft beach to play on the play ground. There was a
big swing and a bumpy slide.
My cousins came on the last day to have lunch with me, my mum, my dad, my
nana and Whitey. After lunch my cousins and my brother went for a swim.
Julie and I watched them swim. I could hear the waves crashing. Smash,
bang, crash as I watched them swim.
I saw a couple of spiky hedgehogs on the beach. They were so cute. I had
a lot of fun and we played cricket and soccer and we went walking on the
gooey mud flats with Whitey and nana. Squish, squish, squish!

No comments: