Monday, November 5, 2007

Poroti Pet Day

Before Ag Day, at my house, Hokey was bad. He ate mums gardens. After that garden, Hokey ate dad's garden! Now we have no broad beans and our broccoli and our letttuce is gone. He broke our fences . He spilled his muesli and water
At school, for some reason, Hokey was good. I was surprised when I saw him lead. In the ring it was like my eyes blew up. Dad helped me. I came first and second. When dad stole my other second I was mad. He thought he deserved it. I didn't care. I still got 2 ribbons. Ha! Ha!
After that I went to school and I went on 2 games. It was fun on the vertical bungee. I got 3 drinks. I didn't like the chocolate fish at all. It was yuck but the drink washed it out. Sarah M

Poroti Pet Day
I brought my Aracauna hen from South America with her cute chicks that are four weeks old. I got two medals. They are red, blue and black. Henny Penny is white and cheerful. She is very pecky.
In my garden I have clivias, a spinning wheel and painted macadamia nuts. White flowers, tall plants, small plants and wide plants too. Yellow and purple flowers, pink flowers too. There is a mountain of rocks in the middle of my garden.
Inside the classroom we had decorated vases, pom-poms, teddy bears, vaseline saucers, nature weaving, decorated cup cakes and a miniature scene! I got 'very good' twice. It was cool. My brother wanted to do all the stuff I did. Sarah W

My rooster's name is Heke and he won a ribbon. I went on the bouncy castle and I fell over. I had a fishing rod to catch a chocolate fish. I went on the bungee. I had to try to get a drink. I got a fizzy for me. Eruera

I liked Ag Day. It was fun. I had a bottle of fizzy. I liked the bouncy castle. I was like a rhino bouncing into the walls. Casey

I liked the big bouncy castle. I body slammed into Ryan. I came second in the 3 legged race. Alex

I went on the bouncy castle and I got a chocolate fish. I was sad because I didn't get a trophy. I tried to throw the gumboot far. I didn't get a prize. Ryan

I was playing on the bouncy castle. I got hurt on the knee. I went on the vertical bungee and got a fizzy drink. Zion

I brought my mice. They won a prize. Nakisha



Poroti Pet Day.
When I made my garden I didnt like it but then mum put a little more stuff in my garden and I loved my garden. My garden had bugs in it and a pool. Some wood too. Mum made me win because she is a good gardener. I put a flower in each corner. One was white and it had lots of flowers on it but it died. One was purple, two were vegetables.
At the vertical bungee they put a belt on you that was tied to a string which had a knot in it. There was a tarp at the bottom. It was sore when it dragged me across the tarp. I went on the vertical bungee 4 times and I got 4 drinks. Tahlia



4 comments:

ROOM 1 Poroti School said...

What super stories you wrote about Ag Day. You had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Awesome stories, keep on writing about those great activites you all enjoy.
Mrs Wright

The Meades's said...

What a great day your Ag day was, keep up the great story writing.

val said...

looks like Ag day was great fun sorry I am so far away in Wellington I woulf loved to have been there
Alexs grandma