Friday, November 2, 2007

My Special Person!



My Grandad


My grandad lives at the beach. The sea sparkles with colour when the sun reflects on it. The silver sand is sparkly.


Grandad and I go up the magic hill with the cute chihuahuas and sometimes me and my sister get an iceblock on the deck.


When we go back home my mum beeps the horn to say goodbye. We will see them next holidays.


Sarah M - aged 5


My Mum


My mum lives at the end of Poroti Road. When you walk up my driveway you will see golden daffodils bobbing their heads in the breeze.


Me and my mum go shopping together. I love reading with my mum and dad. They think I am too good at reading.


Sometimes I stay at my aunty's and I'm a little bit sad because I don't see my mum.


Tahlia - aged 6


My Nana


My nana lives on the same big mountain as me. In the paddocks beside the driveway there is a very big grey farm shed with golden bales of hay and an old orange tractor.


I help my nana do the gardening. Sometimes when I am at nana's house I help do baking. We make delicious chocolate chippies, chocolate cake and banana cake.


When I say goodbye to my nana I feel sad because sometimes I don't see her for a long time.


Sarah W - aged 5


My Nana


My nana lives in freezing Te Kuiti. My nana lives in a big house in the middle of town.


Nana and I like to go swimming together in the nice blue ocean. She feeds me porridge when I am hungry.


When we say goodbye to nana I get very very sad because I won't see her for a long time.


Makaire - aged 7



No comments: